Possibly the only thing better than a custom Land Rover Defender reworked and redesigned by Classic Overland would be one that you won in a giveaway. That paired with a KUDU Grill and all its accessories — it’s a prize of a lifetime!
This insane giveaway valued at over $175k+ all comes down to supporting a good cause. The team behind Classic Overland—an overlanding company that sources and restores vintage Land Rover Defenders— and KUDU Grills are on a mission to raise funds for the protection and restoration of Georgia’s Flint River and its endangered shoal lily.
A Prize Worth $175k+
Classic Overland is excited to introduce their latest restored vintage Land Rover Defender — the Shoal Lily. Sourced from South Africa and finished off in a stunning Grasmere Green and Lily-white two-tone paint plus subtle shoal lily and Flint River stylings, this adventure vehicle is ready for its new home, possibly yours!
This custom Defender was sourced and restored specifically for this giveaway. View its features and customizations here.
KUDU Grills has also come on board, adding to the prize a brand new KUDU Grill with all the KUDU grilling accessories.
How to Enter
- All you need to do is buy a $100 ticket to join Flint RiverKeeper as a Patron for your chance to win.
- Entries close on August 31, 2022, midnight.
- Classic Overland will conduct a random draw via electronic selection after the entry deadline.
For further entry details or to enter, visit Flint Riverkeeper.
The Impact of your Giveaway Entry
The continued protection and restoration of Georgia’s Flint River and its endangered shoal lily means a lot to us. So much so that we’ve created an exclusive giveaway around it and ensured that the prize is more than worth the entry.
We aim to raise $300 000. That means we need 3000 entries each at $100 per person.
100% of funds raised go to the Flint Riverkeeper®, a 501c3 non-profit organization working to restore and preserve the habitat, water quality, and flow of the Flint River for the benefit of current and future generations and dependent wildlife.
The membership dollars for this initiative directly fund:
- Water quality monitoring and enforcement of pollution rules and regulations throughout the watershed
- Direct action against illegal pollution
- Minimizing withdrawals from the river, streams, and aquifers, maximizing returns, and working with industry and agriculture
- Community education via in-person and online programs
- A strong and effective voice advocating to all levels of government